This was a big week for me. Turned 34. Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm 34? Turns out: Yes. Best B'day ever. Breakfast Rave with the ALC community, then ALC day with a guest, then Philosophy of Education class with J. Fantuzzo. Computer is getting less and less happy with me. Wrote the Op-Ed and saw to it that the layout got done. Busy busy busy.
- PMB update
- Stand out moments of the week
- P2->Mastery Read required readings first. Though not always, this is a good rule.
- P1->P2 Voice Memos are a good way to track my thinking on projects
- P1->P2 Set a half hour aside EACH DAY for writing of some kind.
- P2<-P1 Weekly blog post about the ALC day
- Lots of small habit tasks have not been taken up. I just seem to fill my days too quickly.
- So busy I sometimes forget I’m supposed to also be planning a wedding
- wish Christian Thompson was staying in NYC – miss old friends!
- having to cancel my chinese lesson again
- too much to be grateful for
- Everyone who came to my birthday B.Rave and danced! @drew, @abbyo etc
- Showing new people the magical community I’m a part of
- amazing teachers at TC who celebrated my birthday with me
- Universe for reconnecting me with Christian Thompson! love ya babes
- All the supportive feedback I received from Ansley Erickson and class on my Op-Ed
- TCPS editors for amazing feedback on my first submission to the paper
- Justin Samuels for switching his vote to Bernie! and making campaign contributions!!
- Dr. Emdin’s TA – Ian for giving me plenty of time and positive vibes about an Op-Ed
- Finished reading For White Folks…!
- Organized a Breakfast Rave at ALC!
- Turned 34!
- Wrote an Op-Ed, took it through drafts and then submitted it to TCPS!
- Lay-out of the TCPS with Dave!
- Showed Ellen the ALC community!
- Attended Amazing Chris Higgins Colloquium!
- Read lots of stuff!
- Interviewed Martha for my Anthropology assignment!
Stand Out Moments Of The Week