This week I've found myself using Trello less and less as I go through my days. This is more on account of being overburdened with activity than with not needing or wanting to. The fact that I am posting this two days late is testament to my 'busy-ness'. Thankfully, there was still time for a beer with Comitas.
- PMB update
- Stand out moments of the week
- Mastery – Juggling, blog posting with featured images.
- P1->P2 – Recording audio during lectures for listening on walks, making ALC offerings on Sunday.
- Imp -> P1 – Reading my required readings before secondary readings or other interests.
- Imp – Swimming twice a week, because three times a week seems to much to move right now.
- Imp – reviewing chinese characters by using memrise and making my own lists.
- my cycle and my body were thrown off by staying up all night on Thursday to write my essay
- I was too busy to do this reflection on Saturday.
- I haven’t cleared my phone yet!
- i am feeling like big projects are falling to the wayside – PG in Australia being the main worry
- I need to spend more time studying at TC
- There is just so much to read and learn that i don’t have time for anything else!
- Having visitors while I’m trying to get myself adjusted to academic life is not helping
- I worry that my landlord will get away with his criminal behavior because none of us has time.
- Vic is an amazing partner, we manage things together
- Serendipity for introducing me to Professor Comitas
- This website as my journal
- Chinese tutoring sessions
- Comitas for spending extra time with me after classes
- Figured out printing at the library
- Fixed my library card so i can finally request items
- Completed my first written work for TC – a philosophy essay
- Hang out with Comitas and his friends on Friday afternoon
- Joined the Logic meet-up group.
- Redesigned my website – more visitor friendly
- Went to Colloquium at TC
- Completed my application to the Ethnographic Field Study program
- Went to Jack Gray’s round table creative session at NYU
- Set up Memrise and other study tools for chinese study
- Learnt how to write Australia in Mandarin
Standout moments of the week
Definitely completing that essay was a rush. I had that writing block -> clearing moment of relief which I achieved by perseverance. Reread all of the associated readings just prior to writing about them. Going to Jack Gray’s session which was far busier than I had expected. Lots of wonderful people. Loved the way that he ran the group activities. Gives me ideas for how I should run the monthly ALF interest nights. Hanging out with Comitas and having a beer with him and some other students of his (Jane and Jude and ?) and discovering that he is called by his surname ‘Comitas’ by those familiar to him.