Last week before Spring Break. Spring Break doesn't look like it's going to be much of a break from anything at all. Planning a trip to Toronto sounds like fun but I'm worried about all of my other commitments (school work) catching up with me.
- PMB update
- Stand out moments of the week
- Chinese character practice for 10 minutes each day
- Exercise for 15 minutes (each day)
- Imp -> P1 Labelling system
- Imp -> P1 Weekly blog post about the ALC day
- P1 -> P2 Read required texts first
- P2 -> Mastery Read for one hour every morning
- No progress = Trodden path method for study methods.
- Imp <– Awareness Swim once a week. I just haven’t swum at all
- Posting comments on other ALC blogs – this seems unnecessary at present.
- Deleted Words with Friends
- Started to play CIV again on Friday night, what a waste, what an addiction!
- wish i had taken more photos through the week
- there is way too much to do
- wish i had posted my ‘event’ at the ALC sooner – will anyone come?
- I need to set word limits on regular blog posts during the week. who will read it otherwise?
- stupid Century 21 lost my order for jeans or something. grrr
- Vic for helping me to juggle all my commitments
- Sterling for being a great little play bud – love hanging with you!
- Hannah and Eli for joining in the juggling this week
- Wednesdays for keeping me sane and social
- Abby/Ryan for their ongoing awesomeness
- wrote a lengthy blog post wednesday
- taught juggling for the first and second time to others
- launched my ALC interest night event
- read lots of school related stuff
- wrote an abstract for an article for the first time ever
Stand out moments of the week
The whole day at ALC on Wednesday is the most vivid. Sterling was a lot of fun to hang out with, I gave him a compliment about his outfit and the next thing we were role playing at being brain surgeons. Well, he was and I was taking photos. Had a lot of fun teaching juggling to Hannah and Eli as well. Learnt a lot about ALFing from that day. Also, we pledged money to Alex Khost’s Adventure playground.